Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

seems legit and safe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Are there any terror groups ala Al-Qaeda based in Qatar? Sub-question: what is the likelihood of the Sepp Blatter and the rest of the executive committee being assassinated?

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Pook Good Mook posted:

He's so full of poo poo, how can the newspapers just roll over and quote what he says without the obvious follow-ups they should be asking?

Their press boxes and individual invitations to FIFA banquets would dry up.

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

quote:

Fifa welcomes actions that can help contribute to rooting out any wrongdoing in football ... We are pleased to see that the investigation is being energetically pursued for the good of football and believe that it will help to reinforce measures that Fifa has already taken.

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Sepp posted:

It is my congress, I have the right to make the closing remarks. This is a very important congress. You see I am in a good mood. I was a little bit nervous today, but now I am the president of everybody, I am the president of the whole Fifa.

This game is important, but more important, enjoy life!

I cannot get over his closing speechh lmao