Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Haven't read a ton of the thread so I'm not sure if I'm rehashing a bug or not, but I find if I open a link to the forums using Awful, the Bookmarks link in the menu then gets "stuck" in that particular thread. Doesn't seem to happen if I first go Menu->The SA Forums-> click the Bookmarks link at the top, just the link in the menu. I have to force quit the app to get it to work correctly again. Currently using 3.3.3b on Android 8.1.0 on a Pixel, but I've had this happen to me for at least the last couple of versions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Is it possible to put in a feature request to have the app not give me a pop up message when I get a PM from someone on my ignore list? This doesn't happen on the website and you don't get email notifications anymore either when you ignore someone but yeah TIL, still happens in the app.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Opopanax posted:

Anyway we could get custom plat icons showing up in the app? I want to see my cool pumpkin

:same:

:spooky::hf::spooky:

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

DrBouvenstein posted:

I can do it by forcing the Desktop version, but that's a little more awkward to use.

I'm pretty sure this is the only way to do it anymore

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Then how do you upload from your phone? That just gives me a drag and drop box, like it wants me to open a new Explorer window and drag files from there.

Forcing Desktop mode. In Chrome, click the settings button and then check the 'Desktop site' box.

Edit: If I am misunderstanding your comment, when I turn on Desktop mode, there is a "Choose Photo/Video" that is clickable for me on mobile.

Sirotan fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Mar 19, 2024