Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rolleyes
Nov 16, 2006

Sometimes you have to roll the hard... two?
I'm gonna have to join in with everyone else and say:

Please please please can we have the 'real' dark theme back? I have an OLED screen and I just want white text on a black background, with some slight differentiation of text colour to show read vs. unread posts. The blue just looks... well, I feel a bit mean saying this, but it looks ugly to me. I'm not sure I understand the decision to remove the theme options either, but if the original dark theme can be restored then that's a start.

Everything else seems good though, and it definitely is way faster. Thanks for the hard work :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rolleyes
Nov 16, 2006

I'm using Awful on a Samsung Galaxy S10e (Android 11) and a couple of days ago Awful stopped updating threads.

In an attempt to fix it I logged out and now can't log back in, I just get "Login failed!"

I've confirmed I can still log out and back in normally on the web, I've cleared the app cache and data, and it's still doing the same thing.

Any ideas?

rolleyes
Nov 16, 2006

rolleyes posted:

I'm using Awful on a Samsung Galaxy S10e (Android 11) and a couple of days ago Awful stopped updating threads.

In an attempt to fix it I logged out and now can't log back in, I just get "Login failed!"

I've confirmed I can still log out and back in normally on the web, I've cleared the app cache and data, and it's still doing the same thing.

Any ideas?

Finally fixed it by uninstalling and reinstalling the app :iiam: