Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JingleBells
Jan 7, 2007

Oh what fun it is to see the Harriers win away!

I've noticed a few bugs when rotating the app and using the split pane thing - this is on my Nexus 7 running Android 4.3.

Missing Bookmark button:
1. Open app holding tablet portrait
2. Rotate to landscape - bookmarks list appears on right pane next to forums index, bookmarks button disappears from title bar thing
3. Rotate back to landscape - app returns to forums index, bookmarks button still missing

It can be restored by swiping to the right to get to the bookmarks page and back again.

Blank screen:
1. Open app holding tablet portrait
2. Goto bookmarks, pick a thread and open it
3. Swipe back to bookmarks
4. Rotate table to landscape - Bookmarks pane on left goes blank

If you rotate it back to portrait it still doesn't load - swiping left/right and back again restores it but says Page 1/? at the bottom.

Otherwise it's still a great app :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JingleBells
Jan 7, 2007

Oh what fun it is to see the Harriers win away!

Sereri posted:

Yeah I had noticed that too, couldn't figure out why it was happening. Turns out the switch to Gradle and Maven made it compile with an older version of a certain library. The bug in case was fixed 4 days later but never pushed to Maven Central. It appears to be working now and is currently going out to beta. If nothing else is critically broken (ignoring P2R for the moment) this'll hit the market.

Is this the change to the android-query dependency? I can't build the current code in GitHub without uncommenting the android-query dependency import - I thought I'd update my fork and figure out how gradle/Android Studio work - neither "gradle build" nor using Android Studio to build work without this import.