Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

-Anders
Feb 1, 2007

Denmark. Wait, what?
I'd love to help out with the coding, but I can only do C# via Xamarin, I don't guess that's a likely avenue of approach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Anders
Feb 1, 2007

Denmark. Wait, what?

Sereri posted:

C# isn't that far from Java and looking at Xamarin tutorals, it seems to use the Android layout system. Maybe take a look at the repository and see how much you can figure out. :)

Yeah I might give it a shot, I'm still learning c#, so I might go java anyway. What's the preferred IDE for java/android development?

-Anders
Feb 1, 2007

Denmark. Wait, what?
Is there any way to make the app go directly to the bookmarks list when opening, instead of the forums overview?

-Anders
Feb 1, 2007

Denmark. Wait, what?

Sereri posted:

Weird, works for me™

Did anyone's forum tags disappear on refresh? ZDR messed with the url and it confuses the library tasked with fetching the images.
Just checking so I'm not fixing something happening just to me.

Yep, mine are gone too

-Anders
Feb 1, 2007

Denmark. Wait, what?
App is now crashing after updating it.

I tried removing all data, and reinstalling.
It happens as soon as it's done downloading forums data it seems.
I sent in those crash reports. :v: