Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

jiffynuts posted:

Liking the new update, but one small issue I've seen so far. On my Nexus 7 (v2) when I rotate the app into landscape mode the screen blanks out and I loose all the posts (or the forums if I'm at that level). Rotating it back only seems to fix it once in a while, most times it remains blank. I usually have to quit out and go back into the app to get things working again. Other than that, the new look and feel is great. :)

I also had this just happen, but it was on a Kindle which is flashed with CM10.2, so it just might be this crappy excuse for a tablet. It happened when my tablet slipped from my hand and went into tablet mode(I was in the regular mode) and I immediately tilted it back before it finished loading. Everything was blank, even through a refresh until I navigated back to the main forum view.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Salvador Dalvik posted:

Uh, the bug I fixed was rotation on 7" tablets messing things up. I don't think the CSS problem is related.

Awesome, so happy this has been fixed! It happened again today.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer
I like the new version, it's easier to navigate. Great job with the app, thanks.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer
When I visit a thread now, and I open the left slide out window, it doesn't recognize the forum I am in. Until I minimize Awful. Let me explain.
Let's say I visit a forum. Then I select a thread, read it, all done. When I open the left slide out window, I'm used to seeing listings like:
SA Forums
Football Funhouse
(thread name)
But now I only see:
SA Forums
(thread name)
This is the case until I minimize the app. Then for a split second I see:
SA forums
Football funhouse

It's pretty odd.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Sereri posted:

Does it appear if you swipe from the thread to the forum and back?

No, it doesn't.