Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Your SA password has been found in some data breach. You should probably change it on the forums (the app does not have that functionality), and probably also in all the other places that you're using this password.

Just to make it clear, the app does not save your password and does not send it anywhere else than to the forums to login you in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

500 bad dogs posted:

i submitted a bug about how the app doesnt let you report iks/mods even though the website does

is there any reason why this would be a tricky fix? happy to make the change and submit a PR unless someone tells me its haunted (i need to install all the android bullshit so i figured id ask first)

https://github.com/Awful/Awful.apk/issues/782

By the way, just want to say that I saw this but it turned out to be more effort than it looks so I didn't want to delay the update with it. I'll give it a shot on the weekend.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Frozen Peach posted:

I just get upload error every time I try to use the imgur feature :(

Try removing the imgur account in the account settings and adding it again.