Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

You have to have an imgur account, so if you posted that without it asking you're not on the latest beta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Captain Hygiene posted:

Worked for me! Thanks for putting in the update, I've been getting tired of switching photos around between devices because mobile browser imgur is so janky.

I hate to inform you but the app has had imgur uploading for years. This update just adds account details so they don't get wiped at some point

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Veto that suggestion as its funny when people make that mistake

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

That sounds like a screen problem rather than a theme problem

Or potentially an eye problem

(no issues here with that theme on several generations of pixels over the years)

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

BallerBallerDillz posted:

I know the discord CDN isn't a great storage solution but people seem to love posting videos "hosted" there. Would it be possible to have them embed in the Awful app? I somehow managed to graduate from the local community college IT program, so I am actually able to solve the arcane puzzle of downloading and playing an mp4, but it does seem like an issue for some users :shrug:

Bearing in mind discord media links expire pretty quickly outside discord itself I'm not sure it's something that should be encouraged

Just call people idiots whenever they do it imo

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Well that sucks, thanks for investigating though

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

There's been a whole bunch of accounts compromised recently so I guess someone has been credential stuffing from another breach

Dont reuse passwords dumb dumb

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

That's not happening for me fwiw

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Vitamin Me posted:

Just found out you can favorite forums, after years of using the app..never noticed that star at the top of the forums lol.

Would be nice if the fav forums could be mixed or added with my bookmarks, so i have a central starting point.

You can also favourite the bookmarks link so it appears at the top

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

:woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

The probe timer has always been wrong for UK goons at this time of year, it's the same in the actual website

Not that I'd know obviously