Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirViver
Oct 22, 2008
Using the OLED theme I now see a horizontal scrollbar while scrolling inside a thread. Seems like there is something forcing the view to be too wide by 5-10px or so, judging by the scroll amount. Works fine when using the Normal or Dark theme.

Anyone else get the same?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirViver
Oct 22, 2008

baka kaba posted:

Yeah the update went out to both - beta and prod are the same version right now!

beta is where we break stuff intentionally
Awesome! Thank you :D

SirViver
Oct 22, 2008
Anyone else have the issue where sometimes the app will refuse to go to the next thread page when using the "pull to go to next page" feature? Manually tapping the navigation arrows always works, but pull method seemingly more often than not ends up just reloading the same page over and over.

Not sure if placebo or not but it seems this happens more frequently with threads that have 1000+ pages (e.g. the old Star Citizen thread, or the r/relationships one). Or maybe it happens if the page total changes since the last page load? No idea, really :shrug:

SirViver
Oct 22, 2008

baka kaba posted:

Yeah if you load the last page of a thread the pull gets set up to reload (since there's no next page), but the page bar with the arrows and page count can get updates and see that there's a new page. You're more likely to see it in a fast moving thread

It's kind of a relic of how the page works but there might be an easy fix for it
Just so there's no misunderstanding, the bug happens when I'm far away from the last page. Like I'm at page 1500 out of 5000+, but sometimes without rhyme or reason it switches to page-reload mode.

SirViver
Oct 22, 2008

baka kaba posted:

Oh hmm. You know it's pull to reload when you do it at the top, right?
Yes. I'm at the bottom of the page and pulling upwards when this happens.