Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
I searched the thread (using awful) and didn't see this, but is there a way to enable signatures when posting in the app that I'm missing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
^^^ yeah those show up fine though

Sereri posted:

Did any of you try the black box build I posted on Thursday?

I just started having the black box problem today on my stock nexus 5. Tried the update, but still getting them.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Seems to have fixed it for me thanks!

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
https://github.com/Awful/Awful.apk/issues ?

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

this is dumb just revert the change if the old method still works

eventually we'll have awfulimg but the admins in the SOTF thread have said they'll keep scraping newer imgur posts anyways so there's no downside to just fixing the app to do what it used to

Agreed. Hide it behind a setting that says "I know I'm risking my pictures" if you have to, but it's better than not being able to post images at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
I updated but it's still asking me to sign in to imgur?