Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

I like the new version aesthetically but think that the touch area for the 3 dots on the right of a username could stand to be bigger, I might just have lazy fingers but I seem to just expand the users avatar half the time.

Also a slider as you mention for percentage of pull to refresh would be great, feels a bit much at the moment on my s3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

Would it be possible to have a function like the images on wifi only for embedded YouTube/videos? Replacing them with links instead.

I generally skirt pretty close to my bandwidth cap each month so every bit adds up.

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

WTFBEES posted:

In news that is not angry about the redesign - did Something.apk die off while I wasn't paying attention? I thought it was taking the place of Awful but I can't even find a thread for it anymore.

It's in the project.log subforum of the Cavern of COBOL:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3616534

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

Where are all the square thread icons from? I'm assuming you didn't make them all yourself.

New version seems to scale properly and run well on my N6.

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

I'm not sure if it's just my phone playing up or the update but when I try to bookmark threads on the new version I just get a Loading Failed message.

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

baka kaba posted:

That's the anime shield working as imtended :hellyeah:

What keyboard is that? I just saved this as a draft and the dialog overlays the stock keyboard

Looks like SwiftKey.

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

Mister Macys posted:

Suggestion: Please add an AmberPOS theme that doesn't change every other forum as well. Would be very grateful, thanks.

Check out the drop down menu when you're in YOSPOS with forum specific themes enabled.

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

anthonypants posted:

He actually wants the YOSPOS-specific theme to be AmberPOS instead of GreenPOS.

Yeah, when you've got the forum specific themes enabled hit the button in the upper right while in YOSPOS and hit the YOSPOS button, it will swap it between green and amber while keeping the other forums grey/whatever.

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

Thanks! I've finally been able to successfully unmark one guy in the Steam thread who's been stuck with red posts forever.

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

Updated the app and now I seem to be getting incorrect unread post counts from my bookmarks? Or at least it says 10 for example so I go to the thread and there's only one or none.

Haven't restarted phone but did kick app out of memory and restart it.

e: Happening on my desktop too, so maybe a forums issue not the app?

VodeAndreas fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Feb 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

Nth Doctor posted:

I miss this, too. And op post highlighting, though that's less necessary.

E: overall, I'm quite happy with the few minutes of use I've put in so far.

It has OP highlighting but it's very subtle. Overall I like it!