Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SlayVus
Jul 10, 2009
Grimey Drawer
Any way to disable this?

http://i.imgur.com/epoCBxZ.png

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlayVus
Jul 10, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Sereri posted:

Possibly, what is 'this'?

Thread view and post view being side by side. I liked the previous version where categories and the thread view where their tile and post view was a separate tile.

SlayVus
Jul 10, 2009
Grimey Drawer
Is there a text to speech app that will read text from apps like the awful app so that I can listen to threads?

SlayVus
Jul 10, 2009
Grimey Drawer
How do I get normal thread view? I have Show XX Previous Posts at the top of my screen. I want to get rids of that in favor of normal thread view.

Edit: Apparently, this is a theme thing. I prefer the thread style in dark, but I want the colors of default. Classic looks bad.

Edit: It is still there in Dark. I like seeing a whole page of a thread. Is there anyway to remove the button at the top and have just normal thread view?

SlayVus fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Jun 23, 2015

SlayVus
Jul 10, 2009
Grimey Drawer

site posted:

You can change this with Settings -> Posts -> Hide Old Posts

I think. Never used it

Thank you, that did it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlayVus
Jul 10, 2009
Grimey Drawer
For what it is worth, I'm not getting any login issues on my note 3 android 5.0. Awful 3.2.0.8

I am getting the failed to load error for bookmarks when opening awful. After that though, it works just fine.

SlayVus fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Jul 3, 2015