Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

The new version works fine on my n5 and the theme looks really good.

It is pretty weird that the last poster in a thread is listed above the thread title and in a bigger font, though. I don't really give a poo poo who posted in a thread last, like ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Microplastics posted:

Your post spurred me to look into this a little closer. Turns out, it's a toss-up as to whether hidden images appear on the "hidden" tab or not, so "all" is your best bet.

So here is my tried and tested 16-tap guide for the imgur app

1. Open app
2. Tap upload button
3. Tap image(s)
4. Tap Next
5. Tap Post
6. Tap user account button
7. Tap "Public"
8. Tap "All"
9. Tap the freshly uploaded image
10. Tap it again
11. Tap the share button
12. Tap copy next to the URL
13. Switch to awful where your post is in draft
14. Tap BB button
15. Tap Insert Image
16. Tap OK

Voila

haha I came here for the same problem as everyone else, this doesn't work. it's a gif so tapping it once brings up the tracker bar and tapping again doesn't do poo poo. the share button link just links to a web page with no image extension. it's very frustrating.

also I tried to add an attachment and the awful app bitched that I didn't give it file permissions, but I can't add any permissions because Android says it didn't request any

hawowanlawow fucked around with this message at 13:57 on Mar 22, 2024