Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

LastInLine posted:

Fixed that to show what Google meant.

Thank god gravity box can fix that (better if using the GPE rom).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Aleph Null posted:

Neither Awful nor Something are connecting to the forums for me on my tablet or my phone.

But obviously it is working fine through a browser.

Is anyone else having issues?

Clear the app cache or even reinstall it. It usually fixes most of the logging issues you'll have with both apps.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

The Dave posted:

Finally a way for the forums to literally kill me:

You can find new ways to induce yourself road rage while browsing GBS. Also don't do that while driving, think of your family/people around you :ohdear:

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Just updated the app and now looks like a windows 10 universal app. 10/10 will keep using it. Now seriously, I love the new look.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Hey there, got a 2nd phone (TCL 20 5G) and noticed that the bookmarks shows on the right side of the screen (portrait mode) with the forum's index at the left side, like it is on a tablet on landscape mode.

My other device (Oppo Find X2 Neo) and previous ones showed the bookmarked threads in a single screen then you swipe for the index or back to the last one (full screen). Any setting to change that or is it a bug?

Nevermind, it was set to default layout and it seems that Awful detects the TCL 20 5G as a tablet, changing it to phone layout fixed that :buddy:

Settings - - > Device and Navigation - - > Thread Layout

Guillermus fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Oct 22, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

ziasquinn posted:

Idk if it's a new version or my phone being dumb but my awful app viewport keeps rubber banding back up when I try to scroll down :(

That happens to me but it's normally because there are tons of twitter links and pics but I just leave it 5-10 seconds so it can load properly