Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Master_Odin
Apr 15, 2010

My spear never misses its mark...

ladies

Tunga posted:

I think the Something thread it dead so I'll try here, can't even remember who wrote it now. I installed it on my Pixel C but it refuses to let me log in, just acts as if my details are wrong. I've tried with hardware and software keyboards and pasting the password into the box. Logging in on Chrome works fine so it's not a password issue. Has anyone had to log into Something recently and had it work? I don't really want to log out on my phone to test it in case it's broken.

site posted:

I tried using Something to read two threads at once a little while back but I can't log in using it either.
These are the sorts of things that should be posted in the Something.apk thread and then I'll see it and work on fixing it and update some of the dependencies of the project to support ZDR's new security measures.

Master_Odin fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Feb 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Master_Odin
Apr 15, 2010

ladies

Skarsnik posted:

Seeing as the thread has been archived now, is something really dead? I've love to go back to using it, but since webms and twitter have started autoembedding a lot of threads in Something are just endless posts of links.

I'm not sure what it is but Something just clicks with me so much better than awful.apk does, if it could start embedding twitter and webms like Awful does it would be perfect.
I'm bad at linking is the real problem here. Fixed the link in my post or use Serei's link and post a request for embedding in the thread.

Master_Odin
Apr 15, 2010

ladies

Skarsnik posted:

Its been archived :(

The link leads to a new non-archived thread to replace the old archived one.

Master_Odin
Apr 15, 2010

ladies

baka kaba posted:

Nah I mean in the app, on upgrade or whatever. A little pop-up dialog that says what's new, so people know that there's stuff like embedded tweets to enable in the settings, stuff like that. I feel like things get added but people don't necessarily know about them sometimes
Sleep As Android does a very nice little popup on new versions and I agree it's a great feature!