Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cruseydr
May 18, 2010

I am not an atomic playboy.
5/5 would download again!
I use this app more than everything else on my phone. I really appreciate the effort of all the people who have been involved with development on this. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cruseydr
May 18, 2010

Trast posted:

Can anyone explain how to add an app icon for the awful app to the home page of a kindle fire hdx? I got it to install fine from the link in the OP but I'm drawing a blank on how to get it on the home page.
Not to be unhelpful, but can't you hit the mayday button? That's what football season taught me about the Kindle Fire HDX.

Cruseydr
May 18, 2010

EngineerJoe posted:

Sigh. I rebooted the tablet and the awful app disappeared from the multi launcher.
Is it installed to the SD card? All my apps that break on reboot are due to being installed on the SD Card.

Cruseydr
May 18, 2010

butt dickus posted:

Holy poo poo this is still a thing? And people still do it?
I'm still on an EVO 3D with 1GB of internal storage. Chrome, Google Play services, Google Search, and Google Plus take up about 25% of it, and apps won't update without about 175 megs free, so that leaves me with approximately half a gig for the rest of my apps and data. If I didn't have the thing rooted with the ability to move apps to the SD Card that sometimes don't present the option, I would be unable to take much advantage of the 32gb SD card I have.
:negative:

fake edit: hopefully I can upgrade to a Nexus 6 or Note 4 soon. Still debating which to get.