Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Betazoid
Aug 3, 2010

Hallo. Ik ben een leeuw.
How do I reset my password to use the web version of the forums? I'm logged in on my phone. Tried the password reset link, but I have no idea what email I registered with, and I got married after I regged here and changed my email anyway. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Betazoid
Aug 3, 2010

Hallo. Ik ben een leeuw.

Sereri posted:

Hey, as the others have already pointed out, you currently cannot change or reset the password inside the app.
To be honest, I'm not sure how hard it would be to do so seeing as it is possible to do it in the browser via https://forums.somethingawful.com/account.php?action=editpassword .Probably not that hard I guess?
The email is also part of the profile settings so could theoretically be read out. Parsing the profile and forum settings is something that I've been thinking about for a while. I could quickly whip-up a version that outputs the email for you to see if could possibly help you.

Hi, yes, that would be amazing! I have no clue what email I used and I've tried the five I can think of, and they didn't seem to be registered.