Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jaydee864
Aug 15, 2010

Life is such a drag when the whole world's falling apart

RVProfootballer posted:

Not sure what I'm doing wrong :( Tried clearing cache, then tried clearing data. Nexus 4, 4.3 stock, if it matters, though it sounds like I'm just doing something wrong since no one else mentioned having an issue.

Needs to be all lower case "awful" for it to work. I like the spanky.dark.css, thanks for doing that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jaydee864
Aug 15, 2010

I've got a version of the Arc.dark.css theme that I've modified to have working spoilers, at least on my phone (Moto X 2014): Try this out.

jaydee864
Aug 15, 2010

XIII posted:

Nope. Pictures work, but spoilers are white text in a black box (at least in my post that you quoted)

Edit: and the Tap For Next Page thing is off center (although it doesn't look too bad)

Try downloading this again. I've taken the avatar stuff from the version that Sereri posted and replaced what I had for those sections.