Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

Please pop the bookmark button back in the top corner, it breaks the user flow. Given that there's now just a blank spot to there the functionality has been buried for no good reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

Having a bug the last week or so and I'm not sure where to start troubleshooting on my end.

Lately the app has just been failing to load while I'm on 3g etc, even though I can still Google poo poo and get other programs working. Works fine on wifi

On a OnePlus 2, Android 6.0.2

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

sweart gliwere posted:

Have you tried loading the SA Forums in Chrome/Firefox/etc? It could be something with Cloudflare or whatever protection checker, if you're on some nonstandard 3g network (I assume CA is the same as USA for no weird treatment, though).

edit: this is a total guess, good luck

Looks like 3g is fine on chrome. With wind, but it looks like everything is in the clear otherwise

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

Immediately get a loding failed message when trying to refresh/load a new page etc on 3g.

It was working until recently, maybe a week ago. Works fine on wifi on it right now

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

Not certain, but sure probably. I'm super current with updates as soon as they happen.

Is there a way to view update history?

Deleting the cache/data didn't do the trick

w00tmonger fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Oct 12, 2016

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

Because of the weird form factor of my phone (zfold 4), gifs now overflow over the top/bottom of my screen.

Is there any way to make them fill the height by default instead of fitting the width of my screen?

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

Blehz anything that can be done about a vertical bounding sitting for gif/webm/etc

Absolutely brutal trying to look at OSHA videos on my fold 4. It's trying to fit the width, but really I want to fit it within the height of the device

Ideally some fill height/width/min of the 2 seems like it would be an easy toggle

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

Is there a trick to hooking up an Imgur account? Doesn't seem to be working for me and I just want to post cool memes on my new phone

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

Getting a "bad request" error when I try to upload to Imgur.

Is this a known issue?

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

Captain Hygiene posted:

Yeah, it's been busted for a while now. At least the imgur website still works, I've never been able to get an upload to work via their own app :confuoot:

Oof ok. Yeah put my name next to a bug request then.

Is there a repo? I'm a moblie poster 90% of the time so it hits me pretty hard not being to quickly upload in 1 spot

w00tmonger fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Mar 18, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

Thank god it's working again