Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes
Why on earth do you pull from the bottom to load the next page but the only visual indication that you are doing anything is at the top?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

Also, I have problems with animated GIFs not animating, even SA smilies. Disable gif animation is off.

HTC One S btw.

Also, just now when I posted this it tried to load page 10/5 instead of taking me to my reply.

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

Lprsti99 posted:

Doing the same for me. I have it set to 20 posts per page, if it matters.

Me too

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

Sereri posted:

There is now! (well for me, you'll get it soon). P2R distance option is working well so far.

Question to the "bottom P2R is terrible because feedback" people. Is that on phones or tablets?

Phone here, HTC One S

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

I don't know if anything's changed recently but gif animations are slow and choppy for me; I have to open them in a browser for them to display properly.

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

Is there a setting somewhere to set the max height of embedded videos?

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

On desktop I have a bookmarklet to hide/remove non-image posts when reading a thread. It's useful for skimming image threads. Does the app have any functionality like that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

When reading threads on desktop I use a bookmarklet to filter out non-image posts on image heavy threads. Does the app have the ability to do anything similar?