Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fart of Presto
Feb 9, 2001
Clapping Larry
I absolutely love the new look and feel of the new app. Thanks for all the hard work!

My only complaint though, and it has been mentioned a few times before, is the missing indicator at the bottom when you do a P2N.
The way it works at the top is great and intuitive, but my finger is covering it when I pull to next page, so it's almost useless.

Also, please stick with the official forum/thread tags/icons.

Fart of Presto fucked around with this message at 08:37 on Sep 26, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart of Presto
Feb 9, 2001
Clapping Larry

spankmeister posted:

I'm having issues opening this thread in the app: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3488991

The thread used to work but no more, when I open it I get the loading bars which appear, fill up and then disappear quickly, and the screen remains white.

I've cleared the apps data but it didn't help.
I can't even open it on my desktop Chrome, and I have archive access etc.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Fart of Presto
Feb 9, 2001
Clapping Larry

anthonypants posted:

I've literally never clicked the bookmarks icon because when I click the word "Bookmarks" at the top of the forums list it goes to the bookmarks page.
I was wondering what people were whining about as I have never noticed the bookmark icon. I've always gone straight to bookmarks using that link.

Fart of Presto
Feb 9, 2001
Clapping Larry

SEKCobra posted:

You can't use that link when reading a thread.

Why would I use the link when I'm reading a thread?
And when I'm done reading the thread, I just swipe back to the bookmarks page.

Fart of Presto
Feb 9, 2001
Clapping Larry
Also submitted a few reports. Clearing data and cache just got me to the login. After submitting user and pw, it crashed.

Fart of Presto
Feb 9, 2001
Clapping Larry
Settings - Posts - Embedding - Tweets ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart of Presto
Feb 9, 2001
Clapping Larry
Works fine in latest beta.

Are you sure embedding is enabled?
Settings - Posts - Embedding - Tweets