Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Picnic Princess posted:

Came here to post this. It's been happening for a few days now. But sometimes I do get a message asking if I want to restart.

If you don't get a restart message it was probably culled for memory management. Workflow for that is switch to Awful, see blue start screen and Awful. message.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

I replaced my phone about a month ago with a pixel 4xl and the app works great with it. However I noticed on my previous phone (nexus 6p, 4 years of use) that I had permanent burn in of the pencil post button in the bottom right of the screen, even in other apps. Is there a way to disable that button/otherwise avoid burn in on my fancy new phone?

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Thanks for the quick response! That is unfortunately already disabled though I re enabled it and disabled it again to see what it does.

Wait I restarted the app and now it's gone! Thanks buddy

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Sereri posted:

And once again glacial development speed pays off :shepface:

I heard in the mod forum the main reason they got rid of it was because the android app didn't support the pink background.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Weird it happened to me too but only after I tardily applied the monthly update

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

As always I enjoy the update readme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001