Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
I've had that problem very occasionally myself as well and I don't have any ignored users. While I'm here just want to say my thanks for the app. It's really really great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020

Altared State posted:

Is there a reason why it isn't possible to download images anymore?

Same with me. It tells me I don't have permission even though I could download images the other week.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
For me it doesn't even give me the option to enable access to mess with the permissions of this specific app anymore. I could save images a few months back but not anymore.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Same! Thank you so much!

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
I've only ever been on the web browser version of something awful like twice and I really didn't enjoy the layout compared to the app. I think a free way to browse the forum on this app would be fantastic and beneficial and hopefully help in bringing in a few new members. - a relative new user.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
x.com embeds don't work for the android version of the app but twitter.com ones do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020

Chas McGill posted:

App login still isn't working for me. Just get a "login failed" message.

e: of course, right after I posted, it started working again.

This happened to me last month and then after a few hours it mysteriously started working again as well.