Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WoG
Jul 13, 2004

Cuntpunch posted:

2. Using the icon to go back no longer remembers if you accessed the thread through your bookmarks rather than the forums, it always takes you to the thread's back to the thread's forum. However if you swipe back it does seem to remember whether you came via bookmarks

I believe that was on purpose. Swipe and the back button are 'back', and that icon is 'up a level'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WoG
Jul 13, 2004

Unclean009 posted:

The thing that I've been missing for a while is the bookmark page being the default view when the app opens. Does this exist now but I don't have it enabled or is it not?
It's a widget, not an in-app option.