Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Geirskogul posted:

On a ten inch tablet (I'm on a note 10.1) you have to swipe your finger like seven inches up the screen to trigger a refresh in portrait, which is way too much. Can't be done with a thumb like before.

This and the loss of the dark theme with black backgrounds are my biggest peeves. Otherwise I am excited to see how this looks and performs. The dark theme is particularly important to me because I like to do as much as possible to preserve battery life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU