Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Very silly question, but when posting from my phone, how do I include a picture I've taken with my phone? I'm used to the apple app, so I'm re-learning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Press the menu thing in the top right and select add file attachment

Whenever I do that, the picture doesn't show up.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Is there a way to make pictures auto resize? Or do you have to upload them to imgur, and link them that way?

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Sereri posted:

When posting or when viewing threads?

Oops, sorry! I was talking about posting pictures.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Has anyone else been getting a lot of "Sorry, Awful has stopped" errors?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Oli posted:

Android 5 on a samsung A3 here.

When I click on the page indicator in the bottom of the app, and manually type the pagenumber I want to go to, it just reloads the current page.

Is it possible to show all emoticons somewhere when typing a post, and just click one to use it?

I'm on a Samsung Galaxy Note 4, and when I make a post or comment, in the upper right hand corner is an underlined A. When I tap it, the first option is emotes, which shows all of them, and I can just tap to use whichever I want.