Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Imp zone threads will randomly hang while trying to load until I force close the app and reload it. Also it tries to show me sigs in imp zone even though I have them turned off on mobile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I have a TCL 30XL. It seems to be happening in just any thread in imp zone sporadically but it happened in this one yesterday: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4020915&pagenumber=211&perpage=40

Also I've attached a screenshot of the app trying to show me one person's sign but not the poster below them so I guess the sign issue is limited to just a few posters but I can look at a post from Arch Nemesis in FYAD and it won't try to attach their sig.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Sereri posted:

Ah, it seems like there is some weirdness going on when images are turned off. I'll take a look.

As for the app soft-locking, with a sub $200 phone I'd try to reduce the number of posts per page to maybe 20 and see if that helps.

I haven't had any trouble with image heavy threads and I have images turned off when I'm not on wifi anyways. I'm like 90% sure the problem started when they enabled sigs for imp zone.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Images load in lepers colony even though I have only load images on wifi turned on

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Happening for me and I don't even have video embeds turned on