Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mercury Hat
May 28, 2006

SharkTales!
Woo-oo!

Galaxy s3 with android 4.1.1 and my only problem is the thread ratings are a big black rectangle. I cleared the cache but it stayed the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercury Hat
May 28, 2006

SharkTales!
Woo-oo!

Sereri posted:

Yeah that's not normal. I kinda want you to make a screenshot even though I can picture how it looks.

Yeah...

Mercury Hat
May 28, 2006

SharkTales!
Woo-oo!

Sereri posted:

I know it sucks but try fully clearing the app and reinstalling. Isn't 4.1.2 out for the S3?

Ok I missed that update, but now with 4.1.2 everything works like a dream. Thanks for the app :).

Mercury Hat
May 28, 2006

SharkTales!
Woo-oo!

Salvador Dalvik posted:

Can you link a page that does this reliably? I should be able to replicate it on one of my older test tablets.

I just got this bug on the last page of the comic strip thread here though I could still tap the three dots, urls didn't work. Disabling animated gifs seems to have fixed it for me.

Mercury Hat
May 28, 2006

SharkTales!
Woo-oo!

Got a Google survey asking what app I use in a waiting room and I said this one :buddy:.

Mercury Hat
May 28, 2006

SharkTales!
Woo-oo!

Theparker posted:

This happens to me also, normally after I have been on the page for a while.

Ditto, but I can fix it by swiping back to bookmarks/forum view, then swiping back into the thread I was reading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercury Hat
May 28, 2006

SharkTales!
Woo-oo!

Weird thing I just noticed that probably isn't a problem but I'll mention it in case it is: I was on the last page of a thread with two posts on the page, they were long enough that I had to scroll down but it was a very short distance. Anyway from the top of the page I flicked to scroll down and the refresh spinning icon flew from the top down to the bottom over the thread. I could get it to fly up and down by flicking to scroll, not every time but enough that it was amusing. Can't get a screen cap obviously. Haven't tried to replicate yet.

Android version 5.0 on a galaxy note 3.