Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

That is one top notch OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Pwnstar posted:

So what are the odds on Dean not telling Castiel why he can't stay and just being a dick about it?

This is Supernatural, lack of honest communication with your family/friends is as essential to the show as the supernatural elements. I mean it may even be more so at this point. The biggest recurring theme of the show is that them not being honest with other makes all their situations worse. And it always will.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Officer Farva posted:

So, was the voice of the dog Mike from Breaking Bad? Because it sure as hell sounded like him.

This guy: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0734989/

Also the pigeon scene may be my new favorite scene in this series.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

User-Friendly posted:

My bad, guys. I got Bad Day at Black Rock confused with the ghost ship one.

The Black Rock was the ship in another show. That's probably where the confusion came in.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

hope and vaseline posted:

No way is the CW going to let this show go that easily, what with it beating two major networks in the important demos.

They recently said that the show can literally stay on as long as the people behind it want.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

bobkatt013 posted:

If Supernatural gets 218 episodes it will be the longest running sci fi American show beating Smallville!!

Good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

McSpanky posted:

Oh god, I'm gonna kill myself* if they pull that poo poo. Dean straight told Sam about the murderlust and turning into something "he didn't want to be", and they know Cain became a demon after he died, all the cards are on the table here. I can't take another season of *~stoic bro secrets~*, I just can't.

*not a :toxx:

It's still funny that people don't realize that Winchester Brother Secrets are actually a bigger component to the show than all the monsters. I means it's the main theme of the show and will be until the end. It's been nine years now and it's time for people to accept that.

• Locked thread