Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I wonder if there's any places in California that could stand in for the Chinese landscape

So basically the entire film is supposed to take place in front of that one theater that looks Asian?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

The MSJ posted:

Now this is an intriguing piece of concept art.

Looks fantastic. Would be great for TF 6.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
So basically John Cena (likely Marky Mark's Dad), some chick, Bumble Bug....this is a stealth HERBIE movie isn't it?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Maybe Michael Bay went up to them and said "Well, Megan Fox called me Hitler so I guess I'm back." and they went "Oh thank God, please use our products for violence, it's been too long."

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Am I the only one who find it hilarious that pictures of random cars on a street is a scoop of a TF movie?

Given that cars are acted violently against in action movies like Marvel movies I guess it's fitting they dish out the violence back.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Cybertron in some offshoot canon of Transformers is supposed to be the planet form of Primus himself. Their God is their home world.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

The MSJ posted:

You can't read a Marvel comic made with a weapons manufacturer but at least you can still buy a toy officially licensed by one.

Is he to be F35?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Xenomrph posted:

He was an F-22 in the first three movies.

To be fair Lockheed Martin did make the F22. I master scheduled and helped build the landing gear on that and other aircraft.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Was this Dark of the Moon?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

It's beautiful. Michael Bay, Cinematographer and the Special Effects and the Crew are awesome.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Why would the giant cybernetic robots not have auto-targeting aimbots?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Milkfred E. Moore posted:

The giant cybernetic robots would, of course, have countermeasures to spoof the auto-targeting aimbots.

auto-targeting aimshields?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

K. Waste posted:

Maybe fandom is a mental disorder held by a very online minority, and the vast majority of people just go to movies arbitrarily?

Fandom is a mental disease for sure.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Rhyno posted:

Agreed!

'sup Gatts.

'Sup Bro. Have a happy new year.

I need him and Snyder on a movie stat.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Darth TNT posted:

What did the movie critics ever do to you that you'd wish such a fate upon them?

Michael Bay and Zack Snyder direct a Christopher Nolan film with John Williams composing and Roger Deakins Cinematography......

...a Mr. Bean epic guest starring Keeping Up Appearances' Mrs. Hyacinth Bucket.

Gatts fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Jan 2, 2019

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

MonsieurChoc posted:

I still want a whole movie based on this scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y22PZjPRNI

That stood out over everything else imo. I love how Nitro Zeus kind of sounds like Macho Man Randy Savage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
It’s pretty crap but then again it’s a kids thing so I guess.