Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I still want to see Michael Bay do Gundam movies. The only director able to appropriately show a war of that scale, where half of humanity (6 billion people) die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

YggiDee posted:

I can't tell if I enjoy these movies or if I just enjoy the weird alternate narrative this thread conceived around them.

For me it's definitely the second one and I don't care if it's "true" or not I loving love it. :allears:

Edit: That shot of Optimus floating in space reminds me of the opening narration to Zeta Gundam, where a dead soldier floated all the way to jupiter after the previous war and the narrator tells us his "souls is definitely not at peace". God I wish I could find that on youtube.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

"Spine, spine, spine..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLRsu4mJmyU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

God I want Michael Bay to do a Mazinger movie.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Cade Yeager is my favorite anime character.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Be afraid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-VeHQymNR4

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Did the Transformers thread get it's own Tezzor?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Sentinel Red posted:

Dreadbot robbed a bank? Imagine travelling countless light years across the endless void of space...and getting arrested for robbing a bank belonging to ants or something.

I want to see this heist movie.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Darth TNT posted:

I need to stop visiting this thread until I undergo the movie. It's going to be awesome

I just wanna say I love the concept of "undergoing " a movie.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

I loved the complete lack of continuity, I'll be sad to see it become mroe coherent.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Rhyno posted:

She ded.

!

Hopefully just forums-ded where they don't post anymore, and not like for realz ded.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

To enjoy the Treansformers movies you really need to embrace that nihilistic hatre of humanity.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

I still want a whole movie based on this scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y22PZjPRNI

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Milkfred E. Moore posted:

i love the little look Lennox gives megatron at the end. it's such a bay thing that you get this sense that lennox respects megatron more than the people representing his government: pfft, lawyers, right? and the absurdity of megatron taking no for an answer is a great touch.

meanwhile, like half of these guys are murdered in their first fight scene in a number of seconds. especially onslaught, who probably comes across as the most sympathetic right at the end there.

I dunno, Nitrozeus seems like a fun guy and Dreadbot blew up a bank's money. That's some good stuff right there.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

It's also funny how the Americans are less evil without Optimus: they actually arrested the Decepticons and treat them like criminals instead of shooting them in the back of the head CIA-style.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

There really was no need to be rude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

There's potential in a thing about Optimus and Megatron being friends, kinda like Xavier and Magneto.