Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TyrsHTML
May 13, 2004

darkspider42 posted:

In for $25, donating my dogs to the homeless

Did this as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TyrsHTML
May 13, 2004

SoundMonkey posted:

Maybe a "give 50 dogs to the needy, use the rest / the rest of the money to promote yourself"? Would everyone be cool with that?

And I guess maybe leave five of the rewards untouched for the few people who donated who AREN'T from SA.

I just don't wanna go giving away anyone's reward that they were actually going to claim (although at this point I'm pretty sure you could drive up, prove you're one of the Team Frogout backers, and he'd just give you a hotdog and probably a hug.

Im totally ok with this. Im here to help a man with a dream have a dog shack with a frog on it.

TyrsHTML
May 13, 2004

Holy Calamity! posted:

While I personally agree, I'm also aware that some people actually prefer slices of american cheese. Plain, on burgers, on a hotdog, some people just legit love that poo poo. It has always mystified me. :iiam:

I will admit my love of this exact thing, but yea his should have some good shredded cheddar.

Edit: Update 10

I just wanted to give an update .. Thank you so much .. We are at the 200% level... That is double funded... That is so incredible .. Never in my life have I seen such a outpouring of love and friendship towards another human being... We are so blessed to have each and every one of you on our side...thank you for believing in a man and his dogs..lol....today after work I went to the site where the building will be located and did some measurements.. And met with the land owner that is leasing me the spot about trimming the trees limbs back.. So it will all be ready to set up the kitchen in its permanent spot.... Again thank y'all so much

• Locked thread