Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Frostyhawk posted:

This is a story I keep getting told about myself when I was little. When I was 6 or so I loving loved Discovery Zone - which if you're not aware was a place with a giant indoor tube maze with slides and ball pits and poo poo. Another thing I really liked was that scene in The Fugitive where Harrison Ford was running through the sewage system to escape Tommy Lee Jones, because it reminded me of Discovery Zone.

The natural conclusion to this was to crawl batshit frantic through the tube maze pretending to avoid capture from an invisible Tommy Lee Jones, until I got to the top of an open slide where everyone could see me and loudly proclaim "I DIDN'T KILL MY WIFE!"

I guess I did this more than once.

Hold the loving phone.
Are you me???

I did this same poo poo at DZ except I would shout at other kids that they were a one-armed man and run after them.
Why my parents let me watch poo poo like that as a kid is beyond me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

My nephew is kind of a dick for a 6 year-old. Yesterday we went to a BBQ and at the end I asked him:

:) Hey, do you have any fireworks left over?
:kiddo: Yeah! Only sparklers but I have a lot!
:) Cool, we should use them when it gets dark
:smug: No, uncle Inzombiac, we should use them when it gets dark
:what: Uhh, yeah, that's what I said.
:smug: Nooooooooo. It was my idea, stupid!

He does this poo poo ALL THE TIME.

:) Hey, I'm going to the store, do you want any popsicles?
:smug: No, I AM GOING TO THE STORE TO GET POPSICLES!
:) Oh? I thought I would drive there and-
:smug: No, I'm driving there and getting popsicles and ice cream and LEGO was my idea!
:suicide: