Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radio Help
Mar 22, 2007

ChipChip? 

screenwritersblues posted:

Whenever he would walk in their house, she would turn and run the other way, with tears streaming down her face, yelling "The Man's here, the man's here." My uncle used to respond "That's no man, that's your uncle." Kids reactions are priceless sometimes.

Hehe, my dad brought out the same reaction in all of my younger cousins. He's a super intimidating-looking dude with a massive mustache and dark features. My youngest cousin called him "Uncle NOO" for like three years.

A former boss of mine had a four year-old son who was the living personification of a perpetual motion machine. He was generally a good kid but could turn into a ridiculous hellion at the drop of a hat. The kid and his mom were hanging out at the restaurant I worked at one time, and the kid goes up to a customer waiting in line and just straight up punches him in the junk. Like, hard. Kiddo gets in huge trouble, and when I asked him later why he did it, he just said "to see what happened?" Fair enough, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU