Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

sweeperbravo posted:

One student convinced those around him that "anus" is a bad word in Hebrew.

Like, the Hebrew word for anus is seen as a bad word, or the English word anus means something naughty in Hebrew?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

What is that even supposed to be a reference to?

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

sneakyfrog posted:

bibs popping up immediately after hot dogs are mentioned itt had me giggling this morning good job thread

oh good I wasn't the only one

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I am most afraid of something getting lodged in my dick, so yeah, I'd say that checks out.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Little kids say some insanely creepy poo poo. Why is that?

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

The robots of course

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

WHO THE gently caress ARE THE ROLLING STONES?

I want this shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Alhazred posted:

Face it gramps, all the hip hop albums you listened to as a kid, from Wu Tang to 2Pac, is considered old school now:corsair:

Pac was old school when I was a kid and I'm 31 :corsair: