Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
My mom used to work with kids with behavioral problems in a facility that housed kids aged 7-17. Naturally, the younger ones picked up a lot of slang and swears from the older ones and used them. The funny part was that they didn't even know what half the words actually meant, just that they were used in anger. My mom was once told by a 7 year old that if she didn't let him [do something that he wasn't allowed to do because he lost his privileges] he would "throw [her] in a bitch-hole!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet

sicDaniel posted:

I just remembered, when I was around six years old, I told my parents I wanted to be a cashier when I grow up. Because people just hand them money all day every day, it must be the coolest job ever, right?

My grandfather worked for an airline so we were always flying. I told my grandparents I wanted to be a trash lady like the ones on the planes when I grew up (flight attendant). I also used to demand to watch Monkey Dodo all the goddamned time. Monkey Dodo was my 3 year old way of saying Jungle Book.