Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tree Huffer
Jul 26, 2007

dude were so
high right now
hahaha
One of my kids that I work with (about 4 years) found out that I have a couple of snakes. After hearing that, he started regaling all these stories about snakes that he saw, including "a 19 foot tall snake with a mohawk" and a snake with feet.

Another one of my students (5) a couple of years ago put together all of the nap-time blankets and proudly told the teacher at the time, "I have so many blankets, I'm gonna sleep with everybody in the neighborhood!"

I also have a student that constantly asks me how to spell words like 'hegemony' and 'incubator.' :psyduck: She's 4 and when I asked her mom about it, she shrugged and said she has no idea where she picks the words up either, but she does it at home too.

There was also another student I had (6) who was always asking really morally conflicting questions for his age. He asked me once if I would remarry if my husband died, or if I would consider it cheating. He also told one of his peers, when that student was talking about how he was never going to get a girlfriend or get married because girls are icky, that he needed to reconsider, because he would be very lonely otherwise.

In response, another student (6) chimed in and said, "Yeah, and if you die, nobody will know you died. But if you go to heaven and you don't have a girlfriend, you can maybe marry an angel. They're powered by farts."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU