Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kenny Rogers
Sep 7, 2007

Chapter One:
When I first saw Sparky, he reminded me of my favorite comb. He was missing a lot of teeth.
One of the (few) great things about getting older is that you get two part poo poo Kids Say stories.

When I was young, my cousin couldn't pronounce 'L' sounds - not that uncommon. He also wanted 'Rincoln Rogs' in a bad way.
My aunt says that our grandmother (her mother) bribed him. "I tell you what, when you can say 'Lincoln Logs' to me, we'll go right out and get some, okay?"
So my cousin practiced and practiced, and when the whole family got together, he was SO EXCITED!

:byodood: GRAMMA, GRAMMA!
:v: What? What?
:byodood: LLLLLLLLLLLLINCOLN LLLLLLLLLOGS!

She took him to the store ON THE SPOT.

....years pass, the story is told and retold the way Cute Family Stories are, and my cousin grows up and goes to Law School....
....My cousin is about 26, and has flown in for Christmas for the first time in a few years. My cousin waits until everyone's sitting around the dinner table, and busts out with:

:byodood: HEY! GRAMMA, GRAMMA!
:v: What? What?
:byodood: LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLexus!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU