Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Kids really do say the funniest things sometimes. It's even better when they don't realise they've said something funny.

I've got a couple actually. One was from a young cousin. They visit quite often, and once we got a dog they were fascinated. Anyway, apparently one day she said something along the lines of "it would be sad if mummy died, but at least we could get a dog then."

And when I was much younger I seemed to have some idea that adults had lived forever or something, because I asked my dad what it was like when he used to be a caveman. That gets brought up quite often, and it still makes me laugh.

Actually, I've got another now I think about it. My sister thought for the longest time that mice grew to be really big. Because we were moving house years ago and selling the old one, and the cat had thoughtfully decided to leave a big dead rat in the garden. Well, my sister had a reputation as a big blabbermouth so mum told her it was a mouse so she didn't go blabbing to people looking at the house about rats. She was like 20 before she found out mice don't grow that big.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU