Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lolitas Alright!
Sep 15, 2007

This is your friend.
She fights for your freedom.
My almost-3 year old was sitting on the toilet a week and a half ago or so, singing the conga line song, but with the word "penis". So I was hearing "Penis, penis, PEEEE-NIS! Penis, penis, PEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NIS!" for a good ten minutes.

A few days ago, he was dancing around the living room, telling us about everyone who has a penis.

:v:: AND DADDY HAS A PENIS AND JIM HAS A PENIS AND GRANDMA HAS A PENIS AND MOMMY-

Then the kid stops dead and stares at me for a solid thirty seconds of deep contemplation.

:v:: Mommy DOESN'T have a penis. It fell OFF.

Cue a couple of days later and he comes RUNNING out of the bathroom at me with one of my wrapped tampons, and breathlessly demands:

:v:: MOMMY IS THIS YOUR PENIS? BECAUSE IT WAS IN THE BATHROOM CABINET AND I ASKED DADDY AND HE SAID IT GOES IN MOMMY'S PANTS AND SO IS IT YOUR PENIS BECAUSE IT FELL OFF?!

He also adores telling people "Well isn't THAT just special?" whenever they tell him anything. I have no idea how to explain sarcasm and how him saying that could be considered rude, cause he's two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lolitas Alright!
Sep 15, 2007

This is your friend.
She fights for your freedom.
My kid picked up cursing and it's not going well, especially because he has enough comedic timing to drop a bad word at the precise moment to make us crack up.

Today I told him that my parents and siblings are coming up for Thanksgiving. We have a whole routine where I ask him "Guess who's coming in the white car [whatever day]?" and he spouts off all the names. We go through that and I say "I sure think your little brother will be excited!" and he agrees with "YEAH!"

Next thing I know, he marches off down the hallway and I hear the following:

*DOOR SLAMMING OPEN AS HARD AS POSSIBLE*
:v:: HEY LITTLE BROTHER! GUESS WHO'S COMING IN THE loving WHITE CAR TOMORROW?
:3:: YEAH?
:v:: loving GRANDPA AND loving GRANDMA AND-
:3:: YEAH!
:v:: loving UNKA D AND loving UNKA DEETS AND-
:3:: YEAH!

He proceeded to spout off every person in my family, preceded by "loving", encouraged by the 16 month old's only coherent English word of "YEAH". I, meanwhile, was on the couch crying and trying not to laugh loud enough to be heard.