Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

The sponsors will like you better this way, trust me.

My son (two years old) was sitting on the bed with me watching a movie, and he farted quite loudly, turned and looked at me and said: "NICE!"
I replied, "Yeah, nice, are you pooping?"
He said very matter of factly: "No, not yet."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

From my three year old son:
Me: *changes tv channel off what he was watching*
Mini-abs: *in a very annoyed voice* "Quit being such a pinecone"

I have no idea what that's even supposed to mean, so of course I put his show back on.

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

Krispy Kareem posted:

I'm playing Dark Souls 2 when my 8 year old daughter walks in and starts watching.

"You're going to die."

Well, she's right.

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

So I took my son to the Boston Museum of Science today. As we were leaving I asked him if he learned anything. His response: "no thanks"