Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

Give away the green grass, Give away the sky
Two years ago at Thanksgiving, my then almost four-year-old nephew proclaimed, "I'm SO full, I'm gonna poop ALL NIGHT!"

It took every ounce of willpower I had to wait until after he left the table to start laughing.

The best quote from a child I've heard with my own ears was from my half-sister.

She was four at the time and was putting on a play for me with her Barbies. Her mother, my Dad's wife, came into the room and started to tidy up. Her first item of business was to start putting dolls back in their bin. She asked my sister why the dolls are all naked, but my sister didn't respond.

At this moment, she pulls out Ken, also naked, but wearing a horse bridle on his head. Her reaction was pretty much horror. "WHAT IS THIS?!"

The response was, "*giggle!* He's a horsie and Barbie's going to ride him!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

My nephews came by over Easter weekend to play video games with us. He later ran through our living room yelling, "Your house is SO FUN!" :3:

Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

I work in a call center which schedules medical appointments for children. On Friday, a Mom called in regards to her son's appointment, and she told me his name so I could look him up.

As I did, this little voice piped up in the background, "Yup, that's me! Andy* with an 'A!' I'm sitting here right next to my Mom and here I am!" and he just kept rambling on about how he was right there too.

It made my day. :kimchi:

*Obviously not his real name.

Another time, a kid who sounded about five or six answered the phone, and as I'm trying to explain where I'm calling from and that I need to speak to his parents, he says, "I'm not sure what you're looking to do, here." I had to hold in my laughter and ask to speak to his Mom or Dad. When he finally handed over the phone, Mom explained that he loves to answer it so they sic him on telemarketers or any unknown callers. :laugh:

Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

I was grocery shopping the other day and a kid was skipping along next to her mom singing, "Garbage ba-AH-ags, garbage BAGS!"

I guess I know what they were going to buy. :3:

Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

Overheard in a waiting room:

"See you later, Mr. Rhino. You're mean, I'm gonna WALK. :mad:"

"Sorry dude, I ate all your food."
"I only have booger! Om nom nom nom."

Alligator Pie has a new favorite as of 22:50 on Aug 10, 2017