Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
"I'm like mom!" - 3 year old niece while drawing on her face with a red marker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Me and my brother were interviewed for tv and now our 4 year old niece is super excited how there are two of us: the real ones and the tv ones. I guess that before this she thought that all the tv people were imaginary and we managed to blow her mind.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

TINY T-REX ARMS posted:

My two year old son has gotten into the habit of saying "uh-oh" ALL. DAY. Just a constant stream of "uh-oh, uh-oh, uh-oh, uh-oh".

Yesterday he was in the backseat with his cousin (five months older and a helluva lot more verbal) and sure enough, my kid spouts off with his mantra when the song on the radio ends.

My nephew looks at him and says, very reassuringly "Is okay, Ducky, is okay!"

Later, when I was babysitting said nephew my son started crying for some two year old reason. I look at my nephew whose just staring at my kid and I say to him: "Isn't Ducky a crybaby?"

Nephew: "I KNOW." *turns away to go play blocks on the other side of the room*

....My family calls my kid "Ducky" because he makes the duck face when he's concentrating super hard.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Soulex posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3740700&perpage=40&pagenumber=386#post451086402

My son and I are in the ER for some weird rash he just got. I gave him my phone to calm down and stuff and he somehow opened the awful app, navigated to the Destiny thread, hit reply typed gibberish then hit post. Absolutely mind blowing set of coincidences. Especially at 16 months.

Account sharing is a bannable offense. :colbert:

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Niece wanted to draw me. This is the first time she draws anything else than random strokes so I was quite flattered.

:j: "You're in jail!"
:( "Thanks."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
6-year-old niece to the dog: "Sit!"
3-year-old niece to the dog: "Stand on one foot"