Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uncle Itchie
Sep 19, 2008
I have one daughter, and (un) fortunately it appears that she has my sense of humor and my mouth.

When she was three, in order to reach her preschool, we would have to drive through some residential streets that would be reduced to one-laners due to parked cars. It seems like not one person understands the rules of right-of-way in these parts, which would cause me to develop Tourette's. Well, one of these mornings, the idiots were particularly bad, so I started cussing out my steering wheel. From the back seat, in a perfect dead-pan voice, I hear "We don't call people 'fuckheads'".

For this tidbit, you need to understand that I'm a woman. Same year, I had parked and was getting her out of her car seat for preschool. My standard line was "Come on, Cutie-patootie with the itty bitty booty!" Without missing a beat, she pops off with "I don't have an itty-bitty booty. I have a great big booty like YOURS!" Dammit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU