Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bilabial trill
Dec 25, 2008

not just a B
My three year old, pointing to a man at the grocery store:
:) mama, that man is not wearing clothes!
:confused: what? Yes he is!
:) no. He's naked.
:confused: people normally don't go shopping naked
:) papa goes shopping naked :colbert:
:confused: uh, he does? Hm. I didn't know that.
:) mama?
:confused: yes?
:) maybe later we'll see someone not wearing clothes.

I have no idea why he's so obsessed with naked people.

Another time we were getting ready to go to his grandma's, and I had just showered. He looked at me with a worried expression and said "mama...you have to remember to put on clothes." Like he was genuinely worried I would just leave the house naked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bilabial trill
Dec 25, 2008

not just a B
My three year old after grocery shopping with his dad. "Ugh papa, I can't wait to get home. I have to relax in my room".

My friend's four year old:

:v: mama, are trolls real?

:) no, they are just pretend

:v: oh. Ok. Are witches real?

:) no, witches aren't real either.

:v: ok. How about foxes? Do they really exist?

:confused: Well, yes. Yes, they do actually.

Another one: my kids got a play kitchen for christmas. My three year old was busy preparing me a "meal". He handed me a bowl.

:) Thanks, buddy. What is it?

:v: it's porridge!

:) mmm, that's delicious!

:v: and the meat from a rabbit. And a frog.

bilabial trill has a new favorite as of 14:10 on Jan 8, 2014

bilabial trill
Dec 25, 2008

not just a B
My son (aged three) is not a fan of potty training. The other day he proudly told me that "when I'm a grown man, I'm going to buy some very big diapers and poop in them" :gonk:

bilabial trill
Dec 25, 2008

not just a B
And this morning he told me he'll never going to wash his penis, even as a grown man. I asked him how he's going to get it clean and he said I have to go to his house every day to wash it. Kid is creepy.