Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

drat, y'all need to teach rich people's kids. I cleaned UP today. Ruby and pearl bracelet, a plethora of Rituals shower sets, and three robots made of recycling bin garbage. Guess which gifts I like the most?

Yo this is real life. My girlfriend taught at a Montessori school for a bit and when she left one of the parents gave her a white gold chain with a pretty nice sapphire on it. Rich people are wild.

In terms of thread content, a couple years later she was a nanny for a pair of kids whose mother was German and whose father was British, so they watched a lot of soccer. There was a period when the 5 year old kept giving the 3 year old yellow cards. He'd do it whenever the 3 year old did something he didn't like, and it made the 3 year old so mad.

Kenning has a new favorite as of 08:06 on Jun 26, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Beer_Suitcase posted:

Today during our walk

"Hey Dad, what if trees had butts? Like people butts"

Then a bit later "I'd go spanking through that forest " while pounding her fist into her palm

Just want to say that my girlfrind and I have been saying "I'd go spanking through that forest" at each other for the past couple days. Magnificent piece of the English language.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Etsy is the best choice if you want to mail them yourself, these rock like hell. Would make amazing postcards.