Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Theoretically
May 3, 2009

I'm the Weird Bonus Character!
When my brother was little (2ish? 3ish?) and his dad was showering, he took him with so they could both get clean and save some time. Apparently, he pointed at his dad's penis and exclaimed, "GOOFY!" and started laughing. He insisted on calling penises goofies for a long time after that.

When mom took him to the park he would keep yelling "NOOOOOO! Cock stink!" and flailing around every time she took him near the pond. Her and his dad were completely baffled as to a) Where he picked up the term, and b) Why he was screaming it hysterically. Apparently he was trying to say "toxic" and the reason he was freaking out was because he thought the algae on the pond looked like the radioactive goo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

One time, my mother was taking me over to my aunt's house. I was like... 4? My aunt loved the herb, but it didn't make her any more chill. Mom was putting me in the car and said "We're going to Aunt J's house now". Apparently I crossed my arms, looked her in the eye and said, dead serious, "I don't want to go there. She's a bitch." It caught my mom off guard, but she just agreed with me and said I had to go anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU