Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
I was at a chinese restaurant for my niece's birthday and my youngest nephew (5) ate a couple of chopped chilis off the plate. I didn't stop him but decided to watch his reaction. He sat there chewing for a few seconds and then his eyes opened really wide and he started chugging water. After he had finished he exclaimed "Hoo! I'm all spiced out!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

I remember this little Japanese girl on the train pulling her eyes into slits and saying "I'm Chinese! Ni Hao!" Which was pretty racist but also pretty cute

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

TKIY posted:

I was playing hockey with my 8yr old (as any good Canadian Father should) and he made up a joke:

8: What do hockey players like about magicians?
Me: I don't know...
8: Hat tricks!

Hahahahaha

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Working at the bottlo a woman came in with her kid who was prob about 3 years old. She bought a bottle of wine and went to leave and her kid piped up and said “hang on, we need to get some chips”. Just perfectly and casually delivered. It didn’t work though