Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perceptopolis
Dec 13, 2009
I'm a teacher, so naturally, I have a wealth of these.

At my old school, a 5th grader said about his pregnant teacher: "That's Mrs. So-and-So. She's pregnant, but it's not my baby."

My second grader threw down his headphones and exclaimed WHAT THE gently caress yesterday, much to the delight of my room full of fourth graders.

He refuses to call me Ms. Perceptopolis. Instead, I am Silly Woman.

He also likes to lie on the floor and say "I'm gonna die now. Call my mom. Tell my mom I love her. I'm gonna die," in a very dramatic fashion, usually in the hallway.

When we had a guest speaker at our school, a first grader raised her hand and asked "Are we gonna wrap this up soon? Because I wanna go home and play Assassin's Creed."

Not really a quote, but the little girl I babysat had an odd habit. Upon farting, she would promptly stand up, turn around, cup her hands over the area, and proceed to smell her own. She did this every single time from the time she was about three until I moved away for college. I never had the heart to tell her prim and proper English teacher mother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perceptopolis
Dec 13, 2009
Okay, I'm a teacher, I have a billion of these.

I taught third grade last year. Paper introductions:

Everybody has a birthday if they're born. Do you have a birthday? Well, I do!
Have you ever done something that almost killed yourself?
Have you ever almost drowned in a pool?
Have you ever almost died? I have, by a fleamarket.
Have you ever fell off your Tia's truck?

Paper Conclusions:

So I told my mom if I was a psychic but she said no one was and I was confused but I just flowed with it.