Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Something Positive
Jan 10, 2010

MOTHER MOTHER MOTHER MOTHER MOTHER MOTHER MOTHERMOTHERMOTHER MOOOOTTTHHHEEERRRR
My 7 year old cousin imaginative and does not seem to have a filter between his mind and his mouth, making for some interesting observations. My aunt was babysitting him one day and he stopped in the middle of playing to say this:

:colbert: I want to get a big box and put my dad in it and mail him to the Himalayas.
She asked him why not California, to which he replied.
:colbert: No, the Himalayas are farther.

He does not have a good relationship with his father, but he doesn't let it get him down. In fact, he is quite the ladies' man! After a female classmate of his called him and a bunch of other boys stinky after they came inside sweaty from recess. He asked my brother for some Axe cologne and put it on, but got a horrified look on his face.

:aaa: Will all the girls jump on me when I get to school, or will I be able to go to class?

Today, he was waving goodbye to some kids he had just met at the park. One of them called that he was his best friend now.

:haw: I'm glad they're my friends now.
*pause*
:confused: I wonder what their names are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Something Positive
Jan 10, 2010

MOTHER MOTHER MOTHER MOTHER MOTHER MOTHER MOTHERMOTHERMOTHER MOOOOTTTHHHEEERRRR
I work at a middle/high school, teaching a Title 1 class. It's for students that, for whatever reason, don't do well on tests.

Student: What this word, "whore shipping"?

Me: "Worshiping".

Student: Ahhh, I see. Never mind.

Another student, who had a history of being a holy terror before he calmed down for the most part, had a question for me concerning one of his former teachers.

Student: Mrs. Something Positive, I think Mr. Former Teacher hates me.

Me: Naw, he just doesn't approve of some of your past choices.

Student: When I try to be friendly, he just acts like I'm not there or tells me to go away!

Me: Um, he...just remembers you from the 7th grade.

Student: Oh. *thoughtful pause* Doesn't he know it's unhealthy to hold a grudge?